- Do you identify with a particular religion or belief system? If so, how does it inform your daily life and decisions?
- Have you ever experienced a spiritual or existential crisis, such as questioning the meaning of life or struggling with doubt or loss of faith?
- How do you cope with stress and difficult life events? Do you find comfort in spiritual practices or beliefs?
- Are there any particular beliefs or values that guide your understanding of health and illness?
- Have you ever sought out spiritual support, such as counseling or guidance from a religious leader or community?
During the interview, document the interviewee’s responses to these questions, and any additional comments or observations they may make about their spiritual needs, beliefs, or experiences. It is important to approach these questions with sensitivity and respect, allowing the interviewee to share their thoughts and feelings about spirituality in a safe and non-judgmental environment.