Pharmacology reasoning case study | Nursing homework help
What additional information is needed to make a proper assessment and provide appropriate care to Susan Jones?
- What are her current blood glucose levels and how well is her diabetes managed?
- Does she have any history of hypoglycemia or hyperglycemia?
- What medications is she currently taking for her diabetes?
- Does she have any other medical conditions or take any other medications that could be contributing to her symptoms?
- Has she eaten anything recently or experienced any changes in her diet or physical activity level?
- What is her blood pressure and heart rate?
- Does she have any history of fainting or syncope?
- Is there any history of similar episodes or health concerns in her family?
- What is her occupation at the manufacturing plant, and is there any potential for exposure to toxins or other environmental hazards that could be affecting her health?