complex case study presentation | NURS 6670 – Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner Role II: Adults and Older Adults | Walden University
- Review the SOAP note template and ensure that you include all the necessary components, such as subjective and objective data, assessment, and plan. Make sure to also have your preceptor sign and initial each page of the SOAP note.
- Use evidence-based practice guidelines and scholarly resources to support your diagnostic reasoning and treatment plan. Some resources you can use include PubMed, CINAHL, and Cochrane Library.
- Develop a clear and concise video case study presentation that includes learning objectives for your audience, prompts for discussion, and scholarly resources to support your reasoning.
- Practice your presentation beforehand to ensure that you are comfortable with the material and have the appropriate lighting and equipment for recording.
- Finally, submit your SOAP note and video case study presentation on time and ensure that you follow all guidelines and instructions provided by your instructor.
Here are some additional resources that may be helpful:
- The SOAP Note: An Overview – https://www.aafp.org/family-physician/practice-and-career/getting-started/soap-notes-overview.html
- Tips for Creating an Effective Video Presentation – https://www.insidehighered.com/blogs/gradhacker/tips-creating-effective-video-presentation
- Finding Scholarly Resources – https://www.waldenu.edu/library/find-books-and-articles/find-scholarly-resources