capital project controls and reporting
2. Verify that all financial information related to the capital plans is accurate and complete.
3. Confirm that all investments comply with applicable laws and regulations.
4. Evaluate whether sufficient funds have been set aside for any potential contingencies or unforeseen costs.
5. Analyze internal controls over the management of these plans to ensure they are effective at preventing fraud or other types of mismanagement.
6. Assess whether risk management procedures are adequate and review insurance policies to ensure sufficient coverage has been obtained in case of unexpected losses.
7. Examine any third-party contractors used during the implementation process to make sure their services were provided as expected and invoices were accurately calculated.