Discussion 10.1: lp10 nauxchange | HA4200D-Healthcare Financial Management | National American University
1. Improved communication and connection with family and friends, especially those living far away.
2. Increased access to educational and informational content from around the world.
3. Ability to keep up-to-date on current events in real-time through news outlets or social media posts.
4. Easier planning of family events such as birthdays or vacations due to shared calendars and online resources like Groupon.
5. Positive reinforcement via ‘likes’ or ‘comments’ which can act as encouragement when completing tasks or pursuing hobbies/interests etc..
1. Difficulty focusing on important tasks due to constant notifications from various apps competing for attention all at once.
2 .Oversharing of personal information that may lead to potential identity theft or other cyber security threats in the future if not properly managed/protected by users themselves
3 .Loss of privacy as more people become accustomed to sharing updates about their lives online which could be observed by strangers without prior consent
4 .Invasion of stress into the home environment caused by constantly engaging with messages throughout the day 5 .Increased feelings of inadequacy among family members due to comparison with others based solely on appearances presented through carefully edited pictures.