Slide 1: Introduction
- Briefly introduce the healthcare organization and purpose of the presentation.
Slide 2: Healthcare Organization
- Describe the culture and readiness for change of the healthcare organization, without disclosing its name.
- Include any relevant information that may impact the implementation of change.
Slide 3: Problem or Opportunity for Change
- Describe the current problem or opportunity for change in the organization.
- Include the scope of the issue, circumstances surrounding the need for change, and stakeholders involved.
- Discuss the risks associated with change implementation in general.
Slide 4: Evidence-Based Idea for Change
- Propose an evidence-based idea for a change in practice using an EBP approach to decision making.
- Provide a rationale for the proposed change.
- If additional research needs to be conducted, mention it in this slide.
Slide 5: Plan for Knowledge Transfer
- Describe the plan for knowledge transfer of the proposed change.
- Include knowledge creation, dissemination, and organizational adoption and implementation.
- Discuss any potential challenges in the implementation process.
Slide 6: Dissemination Strategy
- Explain how the results of the project will be disseminated to an audience.
- Provide a rationale for why you selected this dissemination strategy.
- Highlight the benefits of this strategy for the healthcare organization and its stakeholders.
Slide 7: Measurable Outcomes
- Describe the measurable outcomes that the organization hopes to achieve with the implementation of the evidence-based change.
- Include specific metrics that will be used to measure the success of the change.
Slide 8: Supporting Evidence
- Provide APA citations of the supporting evidence-based peer-reviewed articles selected to support the thinking behind the proposed change.
Slide 9: Lessons Learned
- Summarize the critical appraisal of the peer-reviewed articles previously submitted.
- Explain what was learned from completing the Evaluation Table within the Critical Appraisal Tool Worksheet Template.
- Provide a brief reflection on the overall experience of researching and proposing an evidence-based change.
Note: The presentation can include additional slides or modifications based on the requirements of the assignment.