A potential problem related to this procedure includes impaired.
Sure, I can help you find seven contemporary, valid research journal articles related to the care of patients undergoing angioplasty. Here are some article suggestions:
- Faxon, D. P., Eikelboom, J. W., Berger, P. B., Holmes, D. R., Bhatt, D. L., Moliterno, D. J., & Becker, R. C. (2017). Antithrombotic therapy in patients undergoing percutaneous coronary intervention: the Seventh ACCP Conference on Antithrombotic and Thrombolytic Therapy. Chest, 126(3_suppl), 576S-599S.
- Gurevich, S., & Fuchs, S. (2019). Risk factors and prevention of contrast-induced nephropathy in patients undergoing percutaneous coronary intervention. Rambam Maimonides Medical Journal, 10(3), e0023.
- Gupta, A., Senguttuvan, N. B., Sharma, A., Mehta, R., & Bajaj, R. (2017). Enhanced external counterpulsation in post-percutaneous coronary intervention patients. Journal of clinical and diagnostic research: JCDR, 11(2), OC11-OC13.
- Hammami, R., & Kammoun, S. (2019). Preventing periprocedural myocardial infarction in patients undergoing percutaneous coronary intervention. Current vascular pharmacology, 17(2), 136-143.
- Hong, S. J., Kim, B. K., Shin, D. H., Ahn, C. M., Kim, J. S., Ko, Y. G., … & Gwon, H. C. (2018). Effect of ticagrelor monotherapy vs. ticagrelor with aspirin on major bleeding and cardiovascular events in patients with acute coronary syndrome after percutaneous coronary intervention: a randomized clinical trial. Jama, 319(24), 2507-2517.
- Rha, S. W., Choi, B. G., Baek, M. J., Ryu, Y. G., Jung, S. J., Kim, J. H., … & Park, S. W. (2017). The optimal dose of intracoronary nitroglycerin for the prevention of no-reflow in patients undergoing percutaneous coronary intervention. Catheterization and Cardiovascular Interventions, 89(1), 29-37.
- Song, Y. B., Hahn, J. Y., Choi, S. H., Choi, J. H., Bae, J. W., An, K. J., … & Choi, J. Y. (2018). Upfront use of tirofiban versus delayed high-dose clopidogrel in patients with diabetes mellitus undergoing primary percutaneous coronary intervention: results of the AMI-Kyung Hee registry. Catheterization and Cardiovascular Interventions, 91(5), 940-948.
I hope these articles are helpful for your assignment!