Assignment: change implementation and management plan | NURS 6053 – Interprofessional Organizational and Systems Leadership | Walden University
- Choose a change that you believe is necessary in your organization or workplace. This could be related to one of the issues you identified in your Workplace Environment Assessment or something else that you think needs improvement.
- Develop an executive summary of the current issues in your organization or workplace. Be specific and use data to support your claims. This will help you establish the need for change.
- Describe the change you are proposing. What is the goal of the change, and what are the expected outcomes? Be clear and specific about the type and scope of the proposed change.
- Provide justifications for the change, including why addressing it will have a positive impact on your organization or workplace. Use data and evidence to support your claims.
- Identify the stakeholders impacted by the change. Who will be affected by the change, and how will they be impacted? This will help you develop a plan for communicating the change to different groups.
- Identify a change management team by title/role. Who will be responsible for leading and implementing the change? What specific roles and responsibilities will they have?
- Develop a plan for communicating the change. How will you inform and engage different stakeholders about the change? What channels and methods will you use to reach them?
- Describe risk mitigation plans you would recommend to address the risks anticipated by the change you propose. What potential risks or challenges do you anticipate, and how will you address them?
When creating your narrated PowerPoint presentation, make sure to use visuals and clear, concise language to convey your message. Practice your delivery to ensure that your presentation is engaging and effective. Good luck!