Nr 443 assignments and milestone
1) The purpose for providing care should be clearly stated – what is the goal of this plan?
2) A comprehensive approach to patient-centered care should be used that allows for consideration of physical, psychological and social needs.
3) Interdisciplinary collaboration must be encouraged to ensure that all perspectives are taken into account including those from other healthcare professionals as well as patients and their families.
4) Evidence-based practice should be utilized when formulating plans with proper consideration given to ethical standards.
5) Flexibility must be included in the plan so it can respond appropriately to changes in condition or circumstance.
6) Resources available both within and outside the institution must also be considered when creating a deliverable plan that can accommodate changing needs over time.
7) Evaluation metrics should also be included so progress towards goals can accurately monitored, adjusted if necessary, and documented properly.