Week 1 | Introduction To The Professional Doctorate
1. The ability to work with students on a one-to-one basis and to teach courses in higher education can be rewarding and fulfilling.
2. Working with researchers as part of a research team requires strong communication and organizational skills, as well as an understanding of the research process and various methods used for data collection and analysis.
3. There is often a need for multitasking, administrative duties, problem solving, and adaptability.
4. Creating a positive learning environment through collaboration among faculty members is critical for student success in higher education settings.
5. A thorough understanding of relevant policies, procedures, regulations, and laws related to higher education is necessary in order to ensure compliance with applicable regulations while also protecting the rights of faculty members and students.