9 questions on finance | Business & Finance homework help
1. Consider the Timeframe: Managers should prioritize projects that can give the greatest return in a shorter amount of time so as to maximize returns on investment.
2. Look for Synergies: Projects with strong synergies between them or complementary advantages should be given priority over independent projects as they may bring even greater value if implemented together.
3. Assess Riskiness: Prioritize lower risk projects that have less uncertainty and a higher likelihood of success over high-risk, high-reward investments.
4. Evaluate Impact on Strategic Goals: Projects that align well with an organization’s strategic goals and objectives should be given preference over those that don’t contribute directly towards achieving them.
5. Consider Scalability: If there is potential to scale up a project in order to achieve larger returns, managers should consider this option in order to maximize their capital investment and make sure limited capital is used most efficiently and effectively possible.