The importance of a company having a robust information management
1. By charging businesses to use Skype, Microsoft can provide more features and access to better support that may be useful for larger companies.
2. Companies will have access to a reliable platform that is well supported and maintained by Microsoft.
3. Charging businesses may help Microsoft generate extra revenue which can be reinvested into improving the product, making it more robust and feature-rich over time.
1. Smaller companies or startups might not be able to afford the cost of using Skype, limiting their ability to communicate effectively with customers or collaborate internally with staff members in different locations.
2. Increased maintenance costs for businesses who are charged for using Skype could lead to less customer satisfaction due to the fact that they are paying more money than they would if the service was free.
3. Some users may feel frustrated at having been forced into paying extra fees on top of what they already pay for other services, leading them to look elsewhere for their communication needs such as competitor products from Apple or Google Hangouts .