Discussion study | Nursing homework help
1. Assess the patient’s condition and provide appropriate interventions to address the physical, emotional, and cognitive needs of the patient.
2. Provide comfort measures such as changing bedding, pain relief medications and psychological support.
3. Implement a plan for infection control in order to prevent secondary infections from developing.
4. Assist with mobility issues as well as any dietary modifications needed for safe care of the patient.
5. Monitor vital signs including temperature, pulse rate, respiration rate and oxygen saturation levels regularly throughout shift to ensure safety standards are being met and any changes in health status can be addressed promptly.
6. Administer prescribed treatments or medications according to physician orders while documenting responses observed in the patient’s health status accurately in real time on an electronic medical record (EMR).
7. Educate patients regarding their illness or injury and provide empowerment through self-care instruction such as proper hygiene practices and activity limitations when necessary or indicated by condition or treatment plan goals set forth by provider team members during visits or rounds with clinical staff members overseeing care plans established for each individual patient case managed under nursing supervision provided 24/7 at all times according to hospital protocol guidelines specified per institution policy statements applicable onsite at various locations where services are rendered within scope of practice parameters accepted across multiple jurisdictions nationally and internationally worldwide today now.