Create a capital plan powerpoint
1. UPC will be able to generate enough cash flow to cover its capital needs.
2. The company is able to access debt and equity markets for additional sources of funds when needed.
3. UPC can make reasonable projections about future growth, sales, and expenses based on historical data.
4. Changes to the competitive landscape or macro-economic environment will not significantly impact the assumptions made in the plan.
5. Interest rates used in calculations are expected to remain relatively stable over time.
6. There will be no unplanned large expenditures which would disrupt the capital plan strategies or timing of investments and payments due on outstanding debt instruments (if applicable).