ABC is a leading Florida healthcare research business. It was established in 2020 to conduct studies about the impact of social variables on human health. A team of data collectors, analysts, and other researchers is sometimes contracted by the ABC organization for research. My responsibility is to link results with social factors and the effect they have on health, especially mental health. We aim to understand the main factors that impact the health and well-being of different Florida communities, especially minorities. This organization has a culture that encourages openness and progress. It also promotes honesty and a rigorous methodology to ensure the accuracy and reliability of our data analysis.
• A.B.N: 37 868 8784 8976 • A.C.N: 37 737 7373 • B.S.A: 87 764 8939 • CM2: Y8783 748 4884
• OHS: Categorical Occupational Safety and Health
• The organization has a very strict compliance system to occupational health and safety policies in all operations associated with handling correspondents. • The safety of all employees is central to the development of policies, as it is an integral part of the quality of results and findings in studies.
• ABC Company follows and maintains ISO 9001 while protecting the privacy and confidentiality of all correspondents (HerasSaizarbitoril and Boiral, 2013).
• The company applies a quality continuous system in the collecting and analysis of data, which assures reliable results. • The firm’s flexible model enables the development of one-of-a-kind reports and analyses (Glasziou, Vandenbroucke, and Chalmers, 2004).
• Completed the award-winning Florida COVID19 study on the effect of the pandemic on mental health, which was recognized for its precision and applicability.
• A report from St. Martin’s University on the influence of homelessness on schooling during and after the epidemic.
• Completed Florida’s 2021 research on the connection between mental health and kinfolk.
The research industry is a vast field of expertise for ABC Company. We are particularly familiar with social factors and how they affect health. The ABC Company has a continuous improvement strategy that ensures we consistently produce high-quality reports and excellent results. Our goal is to meet the needs of clients and be honest with them.