First, read “Outline for OS Cyber Security Improvement Plan.” This document will explain all the necessary parts included in your plan. Using the detailed instructions in the file, create your own outline that has the following components:
- Current state description
- Overview of OS weaknesses
- Threats and vulnerabilities facing the OS
- Understanding of applicable regulations
- Desired future state
- Five areas of cyber-security you want to improve
Submit your outline for the final paper (in Microsoft Word format), an OS cyber-security improvement plan for “Global Information Assurance Certification Paper.” Important: This is an outline only, not a paper. It should only include headings, not paragraphs and content under each heading.