Choose any two quantitative variables and collect data from a minimum of n=7 people.
- Calculate the Pearson correlation (r).
- Construct the linear equation, (Y = bX + a) for the regression line.
- Test the significance of the correlation and regression line. Specifically, using α = .05 for your test, indicate the critical t-values, conduct the necessary calculations for the test statistic (show your work whenever possible) and state your conclusions regarding the original hypotheses (Reject H0 or Fail to Reject H0).
Extra Credit (Up to 10 points):
- Include a scatterplot of your data. This may be computer generated.
- Write up your results as would appear in a published report.