Create a Project Management Plan in which you include the following:
- The WBS created (from Week 2)
- The activities defined (from Week 2)
- The sequenced activity chart or diagram (from Week 2)
- A human resource plan (from Week 3)
- A Communication Management Plan (from Week 4)
Develop a 700- to 1,050-word Risk Management Plan in which you include the following:
- Potential risks for the project and for the portfolio to which the project belongs
- Likelihood and impact analysis of the identified risks
- A plan for managing responses to portfolio and project risks
Write a 350- to 525-word Project Control Plan in which you briefly discuss control mechanisms for this project.
Create a 175- to 350-word introduction and executive summary for the plan, and place them at the beginning of your completed Project Management Plan.
Format your project plan consistent with APA guidelines.