Complete an analysis of QuikTrip. Assess the organizational layout, performance metrics, and the technology that is used to measure performance and connect with consumers.
Using the QuikTrip case study, write a 6–7 page paper in which you:
- Evaluate QuikTrip’s operations strategy and explain how the organization seeks to gain a competitive advantage in terms of sustainability.
- Analyze how operation management activities affect the customer experience. Select two operation management challenges and provide the solutions for confronting them.
- Examine QuikTrip’s value chain and evaluate its effectiveness to operations in terms of quality, value creation, and customer satisfaction.
- Determine the different types of performance measurements that can be used to measure QuikTrip’s service-delivery system design. Select at least two types that can be applied and provide justifications for the selection.
- Examine the different types of technologies applied to QuikTrip’s service operations and evaluate how the technologies strengthen the value chain.
- Use at least two quality resources in this assignment that do not include the initial case study. Note: Wikipedia and similar websites do not qualify as quality resources.
This course requires the use of Strayer Writing Standards. For assistance and information, please refer to the Strayer Writing Standards link in the left-hand menu of your course. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are:
- Analyze the impact of operational strategies and practices on a business