Question is mandatory then you can choose another question ( so 800 words for both question each @400 words)
Choose two from the following questions to write discussions. No single posting should exceed 400 words. Postings should be professional in language and tone and use citations in APA format where appropriate. A reference list is unnecessary when citing course material but must be used when using external material. As there is already a lot of material in the course, the use of external material should be kept to a minimum and limited to points not already covered by course material.
1. How has Facebook become successful? Is it due to their strategy, business model, Sandberg and/or Zuckerberg, luck, or all of these factors?
2. Can you think of an example in your own life where cognitive biases resulted in you making a poor decision? How might that mistake have been avoided?
3. How does Exhibit 2.7 on emergent and deliberate strategies help in strategy formulation? Does the model imply that strategic leaders should be prepared to change strategy as frequently as environmental conditions demand?
4. What are the sources of sustained superior profitability?
5. What do we mean by strategy? How does a business model differ from a strategy?
Here are 3 materials:
I just realize that one of the post must be the answer of the facebook case, and the other one can be chose from the rest 4 queations