After studying the course materials located on Module 3: Lecture Materials & Resources (CITE AND REFERENCE ONLY RESOURCES GIVEN HERE, MUST USE THEM) page, answer the following:
- Name and explain the levels of human sexual intercourse.
- Difference between reproduction and procreation.
- What are the two dimensions of intimacy?
- What is it?
- What is the intention of contraception?
- Describe the three types of artificial contraception.
- Risks / Side effects
- Bioethical analysis and unfair dynamics of artificial contraception.
- Non-Therapeutic sterilization; bioethical analysis
- Principle of double effect; explain
- Bioethical analysis of:
- Ectopic pregnancy
- Cancerous reproductive system with pregnancy
- In Vitro Fertilization(IVF):
- Bioethical analysis of IVF
- Bioethical analysis of “to have a child”
- Read and summarize ERD paragraphs #: 40, 41, 42, 48, 52, 53.
MUST USE RESOURCES GIVEN HERE. CITED AND REFERENCED (MANDATORY)
APA 7 ED
USE YOUR OWN WORDS, KEEP IT SIMPLE. 2 PAGES OF CONTENT. REFERENCES MUST BE IN APA 7 ED.