For this Research Roundtable, you will share the qualitative method(s) you plan to use for your research.
Your instructor will give you feedback about the method you select in Module 6 Assignment: Qualitative Methods assignment.
Share & Discuss
For this activity you will:
- State your Research Topic, Objective/Purpose and Research Question(s).
- List and label the dependent and independent variables
- State the null and alternate hypotheses.
- Describe which qualitative methods could be used to address your research question(s). Describe any that could be applied.
- Explain which would be the most appropriate and why.
- Explain the advantages and disadvantages of your selection.
Once you have shared these elements in this discussion forum, explore what your classmates have shared. There may be qualitative methods you had not considered or found yourself. In turn, make suggestions to others about possible methods they may find helpful. This is a great opportunity to discuss, challenge, or question each other’s research topics!