Project Implementation Plan:
(Project Communications Plan, Risk Analysis) for Building a Bridge
Write a 1,100-word Project Implementation Plan for the organization using the Learning Team Project Charter of “Building A Bridge”
The Project Implementation Plan must include the following sections:
Project Communications Plan: This plan will include the communications plan for project implementation.
Your plan should:
· Describe the communication models, mediums, and methods that will be employed, and include a Data Flow Diagram.
· Examine how the project inputs and outputs will be communicated, including performance reports and updates.
· Describe the tools and techniques that will be used for the project, including information management systems and assets.
Risk Analysis Plan: This plan will include risk analysis and contingency planning for the project.
Your plan should:
· Assess qualitative risk analysis inputs and outputs, including scope baseline, risk register, and environmental factors.
· Evaluate risk analysis tools and techniques, and include sources of risk, a risk probability and impact assessment, and risk data quality and urgency assessments.
Format your paper consistent with APA guidelines (intro/closing paragraphs, etc). Tables may be used to format and organize the implementation plan. https://academicwriterblog.com/writing/im-working-on-a-writing-discussion-question-and-need-an-explanation-to-help-me-3/ They can be included within the plan rather than at the end as normally required by APA guidelines. Words used in the tables/charts do not count against the word count.
Note: Do not just put a chart/table in your paper without explaining what it is the reader is looking at; in other words a table does not replace words used to discuss the topics, it enhances it.