THE PAPER IS DUE: WEDNESDAY of WEEK 4 by 11:59 PM ET. Your paper should be submitted via the Final Paper Submission link above as an APA 7th ed. format Microsoft Word Document.
YOU MAY SUBMIT YOUR PAPER ONLY ONE TIME, SINCE IT GOES THROUGH A PLAGIARISM DETECTION PROGRAM.You will be required to turn in a 5 page research paper including one title page and one reference page about a high profile manager (one of the ten CEOs listed below). Please include the following:
- Information about this person’s personal and professional background related to their current role as a CEO (This information should be minimal)
- The CEO’s specific management style and skills (This is the focus of your paper. Use the concepts you learned in this course, the professional articles from the Online Keiser Library, and other professional websites.)
- Research regarding why this person is (or is not) such an effective manager/leader. Please address their display of social responsibilities, ethical practices, and any supported regulations. (This is also the focus of your paper. Use the concepts you learned in this course, the course textbook, the journal articles and professional articles from the Online Keiser Library and other professional websites.)
It is required you use at least three articles found in the Online Keiser Library dated from 2012 to present as references.You may pick one of the following high profile CEOs as the topic of your paper (pictures on the left):
- Meg Whitman (Hewlett Packard/eBay)
- Eric Schmidt (Google)
- Antonio Reid (Epic Records)
- Brenda C. Barnes (Sara Lee)
- John T. Chambers (Cisco Systems)
- Andrea Jung (Avon)
- Gary Kelly (Southwest)
- Kenneth C. Frazier (Merck & Co, Inc)
- Elon Musk (Tesla Motors, and SpaceX)
- Bob Iger (Disney)
Your APA 7th ed. paper is required to include the following:
- Title page
- An Abstract is not required.
- An Introduction
- Five (5) pages of content including the Title and Reference pages in the body of your paper (double-spaced) in Times New Roman 12 pt. font of cited research in APA 7th ed. format.
- You should access the Online Keiser Library and use articles you find there. Your articles should be peer-reviewed journal articles and/or professional sources. You should also use your course textbook and other online professional websites in addition to the three required online library articles. All sources are required to be published from 2012 to 2021. Please read the list of sources that are not accepted below.
- A Conclusion at the end of your paper
- The Introduction and Conclusion are considered part of the main body of your paper and should not be placed on separate pages
- Reference page in correct APA 7th ed. format
- You should have a minimum of 5 pages in total
- Please use this APA 7th ed. format paper template provided. You can type directly in the template. Just click on on this link below. Be sure to click ‘Save’ when it opens.