Conger, S. (2014). Hands on database: An introduction to database design and development (2nd ed.). Upper Saddle
River, NJ: Pearson.
For this assignment, you will continue to work with the scenario you began in Chapters 1-3. The initial scenarios are discussed on pages 17-18 of your textbook and continued on pages 37-41 and pages 60-61. (Again, the “Westlake Research Hospital” scenario will act as an example throughout this course.)
- Reread the introduction to your selected scenario on page 17 or 18 and the continuations on pages 37-41 and pages 60-61.
- Read your scenario for Chapter 4 on pages 79-81.
- Review the “Deliverables” section below.
- Review the “Suggestion for Scenarios” section on page 81 of your textbook for important details and ideas to
assist you with your deliverables
- Review Appendix D, Common Relational Patterns, on page 191 of your textbook.
- Read the “Westlake Research Hospital” scenario on page 18, pages 41-45, page 61, and page 80. Click here to
review the suggested answer for this scenario to gain an understanding of what is expected of you on this
- When you have completed all of the deliverables, compress the files together into a single .zip file for upload.
- Complete the numbered tasks for your scenario. The table below shows where you can find each list:
- Your scenario “To Do” list may ask you to review your work with another student or group. That step is not
required for this assignment.
Page Number for “To Do” List
Wild Wood Apartments