Zoom participation (10 points)
To receive full participation credit for Zoom meetings, students will demonstrate engagement by participating in breakout room discussions and responding to the discussion prompts via the chat box or speaking out loud and work to meet the following expectations:
● Video on whenever possible; if students prefer not to use the video it is expected that they will communicate this to the instructor in advance
● Audio muted except when speaking
● Attire appropriate
● Display name in Participants box.
1. How would you assess your Zoom contribution to the class to date based on the above criteria (on a scale of 1-10)? Please briefly explain your reasoning.
2. Would you like to propose any changes to these assessment criteria? If so, please describe.
3. How would you assess the quality of your Writing Reflections (or Flipgrid videos) submitted to date based on the above criteria (on a scale of 0-40)? Please briefly explain your reasoning.
4. Would you like to propose any changes to these assessment criteria? If so, please describe.
MIDTERM COURSE EVALUATION
- Is there anything I can do to help support your participation and contributions to our class discussions this semester (via writing reflections or in the Zoom meetings)?
- How is the semester going for you? Is there anything I should know that would help me better support you and ensure your success this semester?
- What’s working for you in this class?
- Is there anything you wish you could change?
- How would you assess the amount of work assigned (too much, just right, too little)?
- Do you have any suggestions for making the Zoom meetings and/or the online discussions more engaging or useful?
- Is there anything else you’d like to share?
Thanks for your honest feedback!