Write a seven to nine (7–9) page paper (2000–2500 words), not including the title and reference pages, explaining the leadership necessary to accomplish business goals and maximize organizational performance that includes the following:
- Introduction to specific business and organizational performance goals you desire to achieve through leadership.
- Discussion of the behaviors, skills, and attitudes necessary for effective leadership.
- Research on charismatic, transformational, contingency, and situational leadership.
- Selection of two of the researched leadership theories and analysis of the ability of those leadership styles and approaches to accomplish the goals as stated in the introduction. Be sure to connect the research to the analysis.
- Based on the analysis, provide a recommendation for the leadership style most appropriate for achieving the business and organizational performance goals identified in the introduction. Connecting the research to the recommendations will make them stronger.
- Conclusion should summarize the primary points of the paper and bring forward a call to action.
The Assignment will be evaluated using the Unit 2 Assignment Grading Rubric. Therefore, please ensure it is written with proper grammar, in APA format (including clear section headings), and includes a minimum of four cited and referenced resources—at least two of which must be peer reviewed (scholarly) journal articles.
The overall point distribution for the Assignment will be as follows:
- 50% (75 points): Content, focus, use of research, and organization
- 30% (45 points): Analysis and critical thinking
- 20% (30 points): Writing style, grammar, APA format