Now that you have developed your solutions, you are ready to create a draft of your oral statement. To get started, complete the following:
- Review best practices for preparing an oral statement to a Congressional committee or other policy-making body or public forum.
- For more tips on how to deliver an oral statement to a congressional committee, consult Delivering an Oral Statement for guidance.
- Create a two- to three-page written draft of your statement.
- Reference the CFAA and at least one state statute.
- Reference new developments in cybersecurity governance and legislative and regulatory processes.