Email Using Social Media Scenario
Due Week 9
Read all Instructions before doing this assignment. I want it in the right format and exactly the way the instructions tell you step by step. please don’t deviate from these instructions.
Your best friend has asked your help in securing a job where you work. You want to help your friend, but you know her social media sites have photos and other material that violate your company’s social media policy. You also know that the human resources department of your company always does a thorough search of social media sites of prospective hires. You need to write an email to your friend that explains which content needs to be deleted from her social media accounts and why. You need to discuss how refusal to delete the inappropriate photos and material might impact her ability to get the job. Your memo should clearly and specifically state the relevant rules from your company’s social media policy.
1. Create a one to two (1-2) paragraph memo in which you:
2. Review your friend’s inappropriate social media content here. it is attached below.
3. Review your company’s social media policy here. it is attached below.
4. Create a one to two (1-2) paragraph email.
5. Target the appropriate professional audience.
6. Use appropriate language for professional audience.
7. Use correct email formatting.
8. Follow appropriate etiquette rules for electronic communication.
9. Meet the 250-to-500-word minimum requirement.
Use correct sentence mechanics, grammar, spelling, punctuation, and style.
Your assignment must follow APA and other formatting requirements:
Be typed, single-spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with 1-inch margins on all sides. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page is not included in the required length.