Select a change theory and the related change processes (e.g., force-field analysis, developmental theory, systems theory) that you might apply to address the issues related to the strategic plan for the agency, organization, or community you selected in Week 1 Discussion 2.
In addition, consider the ethical challenges that you might encounter and codes of ethics you might apply to address these challenges.
- Briefly describe the issues you anticipate encountering in your strategic plan.
- Explain the change you think is needed to address these issues and factors that might influence that change.
- Describe a change theory and related change processes that may be applied to the issues related to your strategic plan.
- Explain how you might apply the theory and processes.
- Briefly explain two ethical principles, issues, or challenges that might arise in your efforts to apply these changes.
- Explain how a professional code of ethics might advise in each case. Be specific, citing elements from an applicable code of ethics.
- Explain the opportunities and challenges that you might encounter in fostering and implementing the change.