- Textbook: Foundations of Financial Management
- Website: Connect
In this assignment, you will respond to several questions related to Chapter 6 through 8.
- Review the rubric to make sure you understand the criteria for earning your grade.
- Review Chapters 6, 7, and 8 of Foundations of Financial Management.
- In a Word document, respond to the following questions with 50 or more words per question:
- Describe the need for and process of accounts receivable factoring.
- List three issues related to managing inventory.
- List two options for increasing the firm’s days payable outstanding ratio.
- List and describe the various types of short-term financing.
- When you have completed your assignment, save a copy for yourself and submit a copy to your instructor by the end of the workshop.