Due on 18th April 10 am pst.
1 page APA paper
- Remind the reader of the purpose of the paper/hypothesis.
- Describe the statistical findings in sentences without numbers. This is where you can speculate why you had the results you found.
- Talk about the limitations of the study (even if you think your study was wonderful, you must think of some limitations!)
- Talk about future directions and what other researchers should do in this area (or what you might do in a follow up study, etc.)
- Talk about the implications of your study (what good could come out of this/why is it important/etc.) You can also talk about broader implications like for social or policy change, etc.