Read and evaluate the sample student paper (it is the first attachment) . In 2-3 paragraphs, do the following:
- Identify the primary research question
- Explain why, according to the author, that question is important
- Identify the stages of the research process
- Analyze the significance of the most interesting findings (results) of the study
- In responding to part 2, identify three significant findings and explain why those are significant.
The assignment must be double spaced, in 12-point font, and cite quotes from the paper as necessary to support your analysis.
My research topic is Substance Abuse among Young Adults in New Jersey. (this paper is already done, I used it from my last class, but I am using it again for my new class. but this class requires certain steps that were not done in the other class
Create a document in Word that is double-spaced, in 12pt font, and approximately one-page in length.It should list 3 potential research questions and, for each state:
- who your sample population might be and
- why that topic is important, not just to you, but to the general public.