Project: Find a process within a business that you feel can help that business gain a competitive advantage.
Create a word document that contains at least the following:
Start by introducing the project:
* Explain the process you will be reviewing and want to modify.
* Explain the business and industry where this process exists.
* Give an overview of the current process and how it works.
Based on the materials within the Business Intelligence course, explain a new technology that should be deployed.
* Be very specific. Note the exact technology as well as the specific application of that technology (i.e. technology might be Smart Automation – while the specific application might be light dimming technology).
* Identify the pros and cons of the new technology.
* Identify how the new technology would impact the business/industry and the process that was selected to be modified.
What are the various factors the business should consider before deploying the new technology.
* Are their cost considerations.
* What other projects are impacted or might impact the deployment.
* What are 5 to 10 things the business should consider before implementing and explain how important it would be to use the new technology (i.e. use some type of scale-like ‘Critical’ vs ‘High Priority’ vs … vs ‘Good to have’).
The project must be at least 3 pages in length, double-spaced, 12-font (APA Format). This total length does not include the APA approved cover page and the reference page(s). There must be at least 3 APA approved references, with citations, to support the work.