Visit the Course Overview Portfolium area of the classroom and view the following YouTube video about the use of Portfolium: Portfolium Video. When you are ready, select on Create Portfolium Account to get started with your account. This is very much like Facebook or LinkedIn–be sure to look for classmates to connect with!
Learning objective: Describe the environment in which business operates
In a 7 to 10 slide PowerPoint presentation, describe the characteristics of each of the four stages of growth a business organization might experience. Provide examples to support your description.
- Prepare a 7 to 10 slide PowerPoint presentation. Use the Speakers Notes for explanations and details (How to create a PowerPoint video 1 and 2)
- Follow APA format for structure.
- Use either audio or speaker notes (which is a feature used in PowerPoint – please use the search feature to look up how to use speaker notes in PowerPoint as a refresher) for additional information, so you do not “crowd” your slides with too much information.
- Support your presentation with 2 to 3 credible references beyond the course materials. Please note Wikipedia, Investopedia and similar websites are not credible academic references. The best place to locate credible references is the Online Library.
- Using Portfolium, submit your artifact that you have created for this assignment to your Portfolium account.
- Submit the link to your Portfolium page here when you have completed this exercise.