Only use sources provided, add citations if appropriate
Who are students with severe disabilities?
1. Identify definitions of severe disabilities, the role of the supports model in understanding students with severe disabilities, and the influence of social perceptions and social interactions.
Parent rights and responsibilities
1. Identify the connections between the six principals of the Individuals with Disabilities Education Act of 2004 and the rights and responsibilities of parents of students with disabilities, including parent and child implications.
Assumption of Assessment
1. Describe the assumptions that create the foundation for assessment and planning that promotes student competency.
Foundations of meaningful measurement
1. Identify the six criteria for evaluating the validity and importance of behavior changes.
1. What are the impacts of general education classes and community-based instruction on student learning?
Elements of systematic instruction
1. Describe the three-term contingency.
2. Define discrete and chained behaviors
3. Define trials and sessions
Research on inclusive education benefits
1. Describe the short- and long-term benefits of inclusive education for students both with and without disabilities.
Inclusion of Students with More Severe Disabilities in MTSS
1. Describe some of the obstacles to and solutions for the involvement of students with more severe disabilities in a less restrictive setting.