This is a resubmission. The first one was incorrect and I am given an opportunity to correct it. I need perfection.
Use the attached template to complete Problem 9-39 from the textbook. Follow the guidelines listed below:
- Save the file as “Last Name, First Name – Problem 9-39”
- Do not hard-key any numbers in the workbooks. (You will input formulas only. All necessary inputs have been included on the Balance Sheet – 03312017 and Budget Inputs worksheets.)
- The Cash Receipts and Cash Disbursements schedules and the Cash Budget (parts b, c, and d) have been combined on one “Cash Budget” worksheet in the template.
- You may need to add items to the Income Statement (part e) and Balance Sheet (part f).
- Though the problem does not require the preparation of a Statement of Retained Earnings, you must prepare it in order to calculate the appropriate Stockholder’s Equity section of the Balance Sheet. (A blank statement is included in the template.)
Please pay attention to the instructions and use excel formulas. Must be excel Savvy. Use attached spreadsheet as reference and to input answers.