You’re selling Beatport to Spain.
1, Does Beatport need to be sold/applied/demonstrated/explained?
a. Yes – Push to get the channel partner to act/sell
b. No – Pull to get the end-user to act/buy
c. Sometimes – Both Push and Pull?
2. What is Beatport’s strongest attribute (i.e. for end-user – easy to use, inexpensive, fast-acting, reliable, high quality, etc. For Channel partner – easy to sell high commission, repeat business, exclusive representative, etc.)? More than one is OK, but no more than two!
3. Who is the buying decision-maker? Get very specific such as “a 16-46 years-old woman who is a Mom.”
4. Type at least 3 one-sentence messages to convey that best attribute to that targeted decision-maker. An example would be “Feel Younger Fast” or “Have more energy, instantly!” Another example would be “Build your recurring business” or “sell the best your customers will thank you!” or “Double your commissions this Quarter!”
5. Now, design a promotion that will get that message to that person.
6. clear metric – i.e. “1000 clicks in 60 days” or “six executive sales Zoom mtgs in 30 days” or “10 sales presentations per salesperson in 30 days”
7. Identify a Backup Promo for Pivot, if needed
Use section 2 of the template as guidance