In your previous assignment, you identified and analyzed a specific theory to apply in the Joe the King case study. In this assignment, you will build on the work you have done by deciding an actual application. As with last time, it is vital to support the application of your chosen theory with scholarly research in the Capella University Library.
The bullet points below correspond to grading criteria in the scoring guide. You may also want to read the scoring guide to better understand the performance levels that relate to each grading criterion. For this assignment, complete the following:
- Describe how the theory you selected can be used to guide the processes of assessment, intervention, and evaluation.
- Discuss why you believe your chosen theory will be most valuable to you in your social work practice.
- Compare and contrast the theory you selected with at least two other theories, explaining why the theory you selected is a better fit for your practice.
The assignment you submit is expected to meet the following requirements:
- Written communication: Written communication is free of errors that detract from the overall message.
- APA formatting: Resources and citations are formatted according to current APA style and formatting.
- Cited resources: Minimum of three scholarly sources. All literature cited should be current, with publication dates within the past five years.
- Length of paper: Minimum of four typed, double-spaced pages.
- Font and font size: Times New Roman, 12 point.