Using the data set , use SPSS to run a distribution analysis on diastolic blood pressure (DBP58), examining the following for individuals who have had no history of cardiovascular heart disease and individuals with a history of cardiovascular heart disease (CHD). The variable that looks at individual history is CHD.
- Compute the following for each group:
- Standard deviation
- o Under Plots, run a histogram, and show the normal curve on the histogram and run Stem-and-Leaf. (You will receive Box-and-Whiskers when running this analysis.)
- Submit your outputs from all SPSS runs, and briefly describe your results by answering the following questions:
- What can you determine from the measures of skewness and kurtosis relative to a normal curve? What are the mean and median?
- Does one seem better than the other to represent the scores?
- What differences can you see in the pattern of responses those with history versus those with no history?
- What information can you determine from the box plots?
Deliverable Length: SPSS Outputs and 400 min. words answering questions