Read the required Greenwald article. Assume that you have been asked by the management company of a high-traffic shopping mall to analyze the sensory and segmented marketing strategies being used by its tenants. Prepare a PowerPoint presentation for the next executive meeting addressing the following:
Greenwald, M. (2016, February 17). Multi-sensory innovation: Why it matters, is growing and 9 ways to excel (Links to an external site.). Retrieved from https://www.forbes.com/sites/michellegreenwald/2016/02/17/multi-sensory-innovation-why-it-matters-is-growing-and-9-ways-to-excel-2/#5b9f9b3750e6
- Analyze both the sensory (visual, audio, aroma, color, etc.) and segmented (male vs. female, teen vs. adult, and high-end- vs. low- cost, etc.) strategies being used at the property.
- Conclude your presentation with an assessment of who the shopping center is most targeted toward and why that may or may not be a viable strategy in the market featured.
- Must be 10-12 slides (not including the title and references slides).
- Must include the speaker notes at the bottom of the screen to detail the information that would be included in an actual presentation.
- Must include visuals taken on an actual tour of a local mall or those taken from online sources with proper citations to demonstrate the findings from at least seven retailers.
- Must support the conclusions with research from at least three scholarly sources, at least one of which is peer-reviewed, in addition to the text.
- Must be formatted according to APA style guidelines as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.