Read 20 articles using Bloom’s Taxonomy’s first tier for under standing, comprehension, and application. Develop a paper that includes the following:
- Describe what you learned and how it applies to your research topic and problem statement.
- Identify what applications apply to your preliminary dissertation topic.
- Include a summary paragraph for each article reviewed.
Summarize the information in no more than two paragraphs (less than one full page). The remainder of the paper should then provide a paragraph for each article reviewed. Each article summary should be no longer than one paragraph. Use current APA style and format for all references. Submit the summary to your Mentor for their review and feedback.
There is no assigned grade. Mentors will provide feedback using the following criteria:
- Learner’s topic is central theme of articles.
- Learner recognizes scholarly research.
- Summaries are cohesive.
- Bloom’s first tier is applied.
- Directions followed in selecting literature.
- Grammar, structure, and current APA style and formatting.
- Overall: Articles relate well to topic.
- Overall: Effective article summaries.