Analyze “Welcome Letters” 8.3A and 8.3B. Respond to the following:
- How are the two welcome letters different in regard to culture (the teachers’ beliefs)?
- With regard to milieu (the teachers’ assumptions about their audience)?
- With regard to social systems (the teachers’ beliefs about how roles are to be structured)?
- With regard to ecology (the tone and language of the letters)?
- What is different about the second letter?
- How is the feeling of family-school collaboration conveyed?
- What changes would you make to the first letter?
- What changes would you make to the second letter?
See full work and reading material attached.