actually presently needed to do week 1 . ps: very fast needed . very easy but finding dificult to make time and work and required to do all five weeks starting this week first two might be needed to do fast but next ones i will give time because running far dead
You have been hired to upgrade the operating systems to handle both near-term and future requirements for an enterprise that you are familiar with or a fictitious enterprise. Throughout this course, you will be developing a design for several core elements of operating systems to produce a final proposal report to address new requirements for moving to a distributed, virtual environment. The weekly Individual Project assignments will culminate in the final Key Assignment. Additional information and the deliverables for each Individual Project will be provided in the assignment description for this project.
The first step is to select an enterprise as the target for your operating system upgrade proposal. This project will be used as the basis for each of the assignments throughout the course and should conform to the following guidelines:
- Nontrivial: The selected enterprise should be large enough to reflect the need to upgrade operating systems for a distributed, virtual environment.
- Domain Knowledge: You should be familiar enough with the organization to allow focus on its operating system’s needs.
Select an enterprise that fits these requirements, and submit your proposal to your instructor before proceeding further with the assignments in the course. Approval should be sought within the first days of the course. Your instructor will tell you how to submit this proposal and what notification will be given for project approval.
You will be developing a comprehensive operating system strategy report for the assignments in this course. Your first task in this process will be to select an enterprise to use as the basis of your projects. You will also create the shell document for the final Key Assignment project deliverable that you will be working on during each unit. As you proceed through each project phase, you will add content to each section of the final document to gradually complete the final project delivery. Appropriate research should be conducted to support the analysis in your report. Assumptions may be made when necessary.
- Submit the project proposal to your instructor for approval.
- Create the Operating Systems Design Document shell (8–9 pages, including blank pages)
- Use Word
- Title Page
- Course number and name
- Project name
- Student name
- Table of Contents
- Use autogenerated TOC.
- Separate page
- Be sure to update the fields of the TOC so it is up-to-date before submitting your project.
- Section Headings: Create each heading on a new page with “TBD” as content except for the sections listed under New Content below.
- Project outline
- OS Processor and Core (Week 1)
- Scheduling Algorithms (Week 2)
- OS Concurrency Mechanism (Week 3)
- OS Security Risks and Mitigation Strategy (Week 4)
- Future Considerations Using Emerging Technology (Week 5)
- New Content (2–3 pages)
- Project Outline
- Provide a brief description of the enterprise (can by hypothetical) in which the design proposal has the potential of being adopted.
- Provide a summary of current operating system in use.
- Material can be taken from the approved proposal that was submitted to the instructor.
- Be sure that this project is approved by the instructor.
- OS Processor and Core
- Discuss the benefits for upgrading the operating system utilizing a multi-processor, multi-core configuration to support a distributed or virtual environment.
- Discuss the steps that will need to take place to upgrade the processor and core.
- Describe which requirements this will support for the upgrade.
- Project Outline
- Name the document “YourName_CS630_IP1.doc.”
- Submit the document for grading.
Please submit your assignment.
For assistance with your assignment, please use your text, Web resources, and all course materials.