Referring to all leaders from your readings and your videos, discuss the relationships between motivation, power, ethics, and organizational success. What do the leaders say about success? How can we become aware of being the source of dysfuntion? How do followers contribute to success? How do these factors interact with leadership to create success or not? Be thorough and be precise.
To complete a discussion appropriately, you will meet the following criteria:
- Think of discussion boards as mini-research papers. We want to keep them focused and integrated.
- Choose points that you find interesting/important and elaborate on those points in your discussion.Do NOT describe or restate the content of the discussion reading or video.
- A minimum response is 600 words.
- Every initial response is required to include, minimum, three scholarly or peer-reviewed resources outside of required texts to support your response. Our library allows you to choose these settings to help you find appropriate research to support your work.
- Do NOT use Wikipedia.com, wiki-anything, about.com, how.com, answers.com, blogs, or any other generic answer base, because you cannot verify the accuracy of the information on the website. Instead, search our extensive library databases to find articles that have contain verified information to support your discussion. If you find a blog from a notable source, you can include that information, but the blog will not count as one of your scholarly references.
- There are several articles in Course Documents and Web Links that you can, and should, use as references to support your discussions.
- Every response must be completed in APA style. That includes all citations, both in text and reference, and format. This includes indented paragraphs, font size, and other particulars that you will find specified in the APA manual. You will find an example of a paper written in APA style in Course Materials. Also, the APA style manual is a required text for this course. Discussion boards do not require cover pages, tables of content, and other front matter, and can be copied and pasted from a draft document, such that attachments are not necessary.
List of leaders