1) How many greenhouses should Alex Lopez & Sons plant with tomatoes to maximize profits, and what determines this?
2) Should they try to get a price higher than $.80 per lb. to improve profits? Why, or why not?
3) Assume the price is $.80 per lb., should they consider closing down? Why, or why not?
4) Explain which of the variables computed in the table and plotted on the graph represent the supply and demand curves for the
Alex Lopez & Sons Company.
5) Explain what the Break-Even point is, and where this is for the Company.