Consider what you learned this week about the significance of nonverbal communication. Tell us about a time when your nonverbal cues were inconsistent with what you were saying verbally. How did this affect the conversation? Knowing what you know now about nonverbal communication, how would you communicate differently and why?
NOTE: Remember that your discussion response must include the following:
- A reflection on the concept we are discussing. Give us a summary of things you learned about this concept from your assigned chapter readings.
- A thorough example/discussion to support your reflection.
- A final statement that tells us what you take away from this week’s lesson.
- Properly formatted in-text citations and references.
- Strong grammar, spelling, and mechanics.
- In total your discussion should be at least 250 words.