IMPORTANT: AFTER PURCHASE, LOG IN TO YOUR ACCOUNT AND SCROLL DOWN BELOW THIS PAGE TO DOWNLOAD FILES WITH ANSWERS.
Week 1 Quiz 2
1. You are required to “describe” a specific instance of miscommunication AND identify the barrier that was responsible.
2. Some barriers mentioned in the training that might have disrupted shared meaning in the text message exchange were:
3. When you choose and do your analysis of the miscommunication, you should:
4. Barrier is something that stands in the way of message transmission and shared meaning.
5. To earn one, point, you must:
6. You can do a distinguished job on this assignment by simply sharing an experience you had with miscommunication, if you addressed some barrier, even without citations.
7. It is not necessary to formally cite sources in this paper, using APA style.
8. To get full credit for explaining how to overcome a barrier to communication, the student must:
9. Using Bevan and Sole in distinguished ways for this assignment means:
10. Which of the following is a principle of “effective” or “competent” communication, as outlined by Bevan and Sole in section 1.4?
BUY MORE MATERIALS FOR THIS COURSE:
COM 200 Week 1 Quiz 2
COM 200 Week 2 Quiz
COM 200 Week 3 Quiz
COM 200 Week 4 Quiz
COM 200 Week 5 Quiz