You are going to select an arguable issue that you feel strongly about and explain why you feel strongly about the issue.
The assignment will include, the essay itself (Max. 3 pages) and a MLA works cited (1 page). The assignment should not exceed four pages.
Look out for an argumentative checklist that will send that will serve as a great tool for editing.
• The most important thing is that you fully use you analytical skills in using the appropriate rhetorical structure.
• I will be looking for the use of opening and concluding strategies. Please underline your thesis statement at the end of your introductory paragraph.
• The style will be formal, and I want to see how well you can utilize the standards of American Edited English.
- o I will be looking to see how well you provide evidence to support your position. Be sure to cite any research/statistics within your paper. Include in text citations. Adhere to MLA guidelines
• I am looking for grammatical perfection, so the essay must be readable and free of mechanical errors that distract your reader.
• Do not repeat any errors from previous papers. Your writing must show growth/improvement to obtain a satisfactory grade
• You will be required to upload your paper into to Turn it in. Papers that generate more than 25% matching other on line sources will receive a failing grade.