Please read the first act to the play The Importance of Being Earnest and answer the following questions with COMPLETE SENTENCES.
1. What food does Algernon offer to Jack (Ernest) after refusing him cucumber sandwiches?
2. What does the complete inscription in Jack’s cigarette case say?
3. Who found Jack (Ernest) as a baby, and where was he found?
4. How does Jack plan to get rid of his “brother” Ernest?
5. What is the country address Jack gives to Gwendolen? Where does Algernon sneakily copy the address?
Due 2 days